Getting ready for the release check list
- A label sponsored DJ mix on for Apple Music and Spotify.
- Beatport track list – picking out your sounds weekly can help raise awareness in beatport community.
- tiktok influencers can drive more fans
- playlisting to larger playlist curators based on free list already shared online.
- Share your tracks with the best DJs you know to get more support
- Post your tracks yourself or have your label use promo pool
- LIVE stream of pre-recorded sets to build brand over competing music artists in your category. (do regular to have fans find you often and use re-stream.io to make it reach more people)
- Social media managers to help with manual likes and follows. also DM to follow your spotify.
- Hire a PR firm to sculpt your brand the way you want your career. Even a yearly meeting is worth paying a flat fee to stay on track.
- re-post song and track stats as they climp up the charts!
https://playlistpush.com – costly playlisting – not recommended but if you have alot of money just do it.
https://www.playlister.club/ – recommended as its affordable and does same thing as PP above.
https://www.promoonly.com/ — email team to submit music from website contact.
https://www.zipdj.com/. – They give feedback and can help in small fan base. Not as good as large dj support but it can get you stared.
https://www.mattcaldwell.co.uk/– get a PR team to help push you.
https://www.seashanty.info/ – PR team idea 2.
https://app.aigrow.me/ – used to do manual social media interactions and also gives you a free DM automation you can tell new followers to follow your spotify.
https://songstats.com/ – reposting tool which gives you IG stories an post content pre-made with info already in assets.
Updated Oct -2021 – by Jon
This post currently has no comments.